- The product I want is sold out, will it be restocked?
- No. Limited edition means just that.
- How secure is this store?
- We use PayPal, which automatically encrypts your conﬁdential credit card and personal information using 128-bit SSL—the highest level of commercial encryption currently available.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- PayPal gladly accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover, or direct payments from your PayPal balance.
- Do I need a PayPal account?
- No. You can use our shopping cart without an account. A PayPal account does make the checkout process slightly easier.
- What is your return policy?
- Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction but due to the limited edition nature of our products that can be tricky. If your product arrived damaged or went missing in the post, get in touch and we’ll make it right.
- How much does shipping cost?
To determine shipping costs, add the items you’d like to buy to your cart, select your country and click “Update Total.”
Please note that orders shipped outside of Canada may be subject to customs duties and fees levied by the destination country.
- What shipping method do you use?
- We use Canada Post’s “Standard Shipping” for orders in Canada, the United States, the UK and Europe. We may add other shipping options (FedEx, UPS, etc.) in the future.
- Once I’ve placed my order, how soon will it ship?
- In early 2011 we partnered with a logistics vendor to reduce the amount we have to charge for shipping. In order to ensure we can keep those costs down, shipments are sent in batches that must meet a certain minimum. Our goal is to get shipments in the post as quick as possible but there may be a delay depending on how well a product sells. If you’re concerned about your order, please get in touch with us and we’ll work with you to get it there as fast as possible.
- How soon do orders arrive?
- Standard shipping within Canada is approximately 2-4 days. Shipments to the USA take on average 4-7 business days. Orders to the UK or Europe may take approximately 10 or more business days, depending on the destination and local customs processing.
- What do I do if my order is damaged when it arrives?
We want our customers to be completely pleased with our products and service. If your order is damaged on arrival, we’ll do what we can to make it right.
Reach us at support at this domain and describe your problem. We’ll talk to you then about how to document and photograph the condition of your package and we’ll promptly respond with information about the necessary arrangements.